Sunday, September 7, 2008




I'm back to blogging! Sorry for the long absence. Wow, it has been crazy lately! The beginning of school brings new stresses such as schedules, homework, planning, and everything running at a fast pace! I'm not a fast pace sort of girl!! Really, is that news to anyone. As I'm writing this post, I'm swinging in the backyard, cooking out burgers and watching the boys run and play. Life is beautiful.

Trenton loves 1st grade.  He thinks it is so cool that he gets to do homework.  (Hmm, I wonder how long that will last?!)  I have a great class this year-22 six/seven year olds!  The first two weeks are always busy, and now I feel like we can all settle down to a routine.  Good-bye lazy days of summer--Hello hectic school year!  





Kaleb is growing up so fast.  I can't believe how fast he is changing.  He's talking more (yea!) and is really showing his  personality!  He loves to play with his choo-choos and pick on his big brother.  




Trenton and Jay will soon start flag football and we are excited. It is all Trenton can talk about. He wants to practice everyday. College/Professional football was on TV and that is all that was watched this weekend. (that is why I'm outside playing on the computer HA, HA)We are also excited to go and watch the Bobcats play!!!









9 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

your boys are adorable!!! homework...yeah so fun when you first start!! :)
glad to finally get to read a post from you again!!!
your hair is gorgeous, by the way, noticed it at the game friday night!!

allie nelson said...

welcome back girl!

we will see you on FRIDAY!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures!!!

SO good to see this page updated!!!

Can's wait to see my little bobcat on the field!

Love you-all.

Marci said...

Good to have you back!! Tanner is pretty pumped about flag football too. I hope Trenton has a good year as well as you!

Amy said...

Looks like those pictures uploaded!! Did you get it all figured out?

Glad to see you back! LOVE the pictures of the kids. They are so stinkin cute!!:)

The Vannoy Family said...

BOYS are so sweet, huh! Yours are really growing up fast! We played with Kaleb today - he is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a new hairstyle?? R:0)

Fun Family Fitness said...

loved the post...I am missed hearing about y'all...I hope school is going good...steph

Francesca said...

So glad Ansley Gayge is one of your 22!!